- Self-sufficient to develop power management ICs / driver ICs for high-frequency & high-efficiency power conversion applications, with focus on the implementation of the 3rd generation semiconductor devices, such as GaN and SiC.
- Work with team members to implement the developed power management/driver ICs in power electronics modules or subsystems to meet customers’ requirements.
- To assist the Director to define the power IC development roadmap and apply for ITF projects according to the business plan and strategy.
- Ph.D. holder or Master degree in IC design, Power Electronics or other relevant disciplines with minimum 8 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experiences may also be considered.
- Hands-on experience in the development of power management ICs/driver ICs, such as design, simulation, layout optimization.
- Familiar with market available product portfolio, such as TI, ADI, LT.
- Hands-on experience in IC development tools, such as Virtuoso, Spectre, Calibre, Pspice, Cadence, Hspice.
- Knowledge/experience in power electronics, such as converters or inverters, is a big plus;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communication skills; strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, responsible, positive and outgoing character.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.