Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Lead and conduct applied research projects on Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Define System Specifications and Architecture and conduct System-Level Modeling, Design and Analysis
- Follow the Model-Based Systems Engineering process to develop high quality modules/system/platforms
- Documentation of the design and testing throughout SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and ISO processes
- Ph.D. holder or Master degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronic Engineering or related disciplines with a minimum of 6 years of related experiences. Candidate with fewer experience may also be considered
- Familiar with Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE) is a plus
- Experience in C/C++/Java/Python is a plus
- Experience in Rhapsody, Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow, Ptolemy II, Modelica/Dymola, is a plus
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills in written and spoken English
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.