- Lead deep learning based medical image analytics algorithm development for pathology, endoscopy, ophthalmology, and radiology applications.
- Assist R&D director on initiating new medical image processing and analytics business with leading diagnostic institutes and deliver solutions.
- Develop innovative unsupervised and semi supervised learning technologies to tackle the training data bottleneck for medical image analytics.
- Track the latest technology development and market trend on computer aided detection and diagnosis with medical imaging applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering or relevant discipline, 8+ years relevant experiences for Master Degree or 5+ years for PhD.
- Expertise in medical image analysis, computer vision, and machine learning.
- Familiar with mainstream deep learning platforms and neural network models for computer vision.
- Skilled in C/C++ and Python programming.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Less experience will be considered as Senior Engineer.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.