- Deep learning related FPGA/ASIC/SoC hardware design architect.
- Lead hardware architecture design, development and evaluation.
- Work with Software and Algorithm team to come up with an optimized hardware architecture.
- Assist the CCG leader to define the AI chip development roadmap apply for ITF projects according to the business plan and strategy.
- Provide training and support to team members.
- Modelling and simulating algorithms for hardware implementation.
- Participating in AI system design and implementation for commercialization.
- Ph.D. or Master holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, IC Design or relevant disciplines with minimum 6 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Experience in HDL coding is highly preferred.
- Hands-on experience in IC design and verification is highly preferred.
- Experience in SoC integration and development is an advantage.
- Experience in FPGA prototyping and debugging is an advantage.
- Research and development experiences in machine learning, computer vision, image processing or artificial intelligent relevant areas is a plus..
- Professional background in at least one of the following areas: machine learning, computer vision, image processing, IC design, FPGA implementation & prototyping, firmware development, compiler, and strong programming skills Verilog or System Verilog is highly preferred.
- Team player with good analytical and strong communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills is highly preferred.
- Passionate about new technology.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.