- To assist the Director to understand the needs of local power semiconductor industries on the power devices, especially inverters and converters (as used in intelligent power modules and other applications), and to develop the technology development roadmap;
- To develop advanced technologies for inverters and converters (including intelligent power modules, including design, fabrication & testing, and establish comprehensive patent portfolio for the IP protection;
- To assist the Director to coordinate both internal & external resources for grant application, eco-system build-up, technology development and commercialization.
- Master or above in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Materials Engineering, Physics, or related disciplines;
- 8+ years of relevant experiences in power electronics for Master and 5+ years of relevant experiences for PhD. Applicants with less experience will be considered as Senior Engineer;
- Good knowledge in semiconductor devices and electronics, especially power electronics such as power sources, inverters and converters and intelligent power modules, willing to work with customers;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills; Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.