- Conduct innovative R&D work on cybersecurity and other information security areas.
- Perform security assessment, threat analysis, and penetration test for various applications.
- Explore emerging security technologies related to fields such as blockchain, cloud, and IoT.
- Design advanced security training courses with ASTRI’s cyber range facilities.
- PhD or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, information Engineering or related disciplines.
- More than 5 years’ R&D experience on information security related projects or products, with solid software engineering and programming skills.
- Deep understanding on SIEM system architecture, rich experience with both network and endpoint security products, and reasonable knowledge on cryptography.
- Preferably with certificate or formal training on information security, and hands-on experience on sandbox setting and virtualization realization .
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent English writing and reading ability.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.