- Engage with collaboration partners and prepare joint R&D proposals in IC design and semiconductor devices areas.
- Perform RF, analog, mixed-signal and digital IC design for wireless loT applications such as narrowband loT (NB-loT) and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Participate in system design and application design.
- Master degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent; 8+ years relevant experience for Master Degree and 5+ years for PhD.
- Experience in RF, analog, mixed signal and digital IC design including LNA, mixer, PA, VCO, PLL, ADC, DC-DC converter, flash controller, CPU/DSP and AHB/APB bus;
- Knowledge on semiconductor devices, device modelling and foundry process.
- Drafting project proposal experience is a plus.
- Technical marketing or business development experience is a plus.
- Less qualified candidates will be considered as Senior Engineer.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 22 November 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.