- Develop product innovation so as to enhance competitiveness of our technologies for smart energy storage system and automated guided vehicle.
- Drive through technology development and quality function deployment with a team of engineers consisting of electrical/electronic design, thermo-mechanical design and automation engineers.
- Provide cross-functional coordination for the system design and product prototype fabrication to meet quality, costs, delivery and responsiveness requirements.
- Participate and contribute to the project proposal writing process and develop key IPs/patents of electronics technology.
- Ph.D. or Master holder in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, or relevant disciplines with minimum 6 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Complete research project or product development experience in mechatronics, portable electronics, energy storage system, automation system, etc. is preferred.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills, result-oriented and with good sense of job accountability and integrity is a plus.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.