- Develop power conversion products for various applications
- Conduct in-depth design and evaluation for power circuit design and optimize the electrical performance
- Implement high-quality layout/hardware design on the account of EMI, power efficiency and reliability performance
- Fabricate circuit prototypes and implement electrical tests
- Master or above in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or related disciplines
- 8+ years or 5+ years relevant experiences for Master Degree and PhD holders respectively
- Proficient in power converter design with a good knowledge of topologies and control schemes for brick-format DC-DC converters
- Good ability in hardware design and trouble-shooting
- Skilled with electrical simulation software such as PSpice/Saber/PSIM etc., and hardware design tools such as Altium Designer, PADS, etc.
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 April 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.