Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Lead and conduct applied research projects on Blockchain and Metaverse related technologies for FinTech and/or Smart City solutions
- Assist CCG leader to establish strategic plans and roadmap on team’s research direction
- Engage existing and new customers to explore collaboration opportunities
- Dr. or Master holderin STEM-related discipline such as Computer Science, Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or relevant discipline with minimum6 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered
- Track records in developing blockchain or decentralized applications with ERC20/721/1155 is preferred
- Understanding cloud architecture, distributed computing and smart contract security is a plus
- Strong teamwork and good analytical thinking skills
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.