- Assist R&D director to initiate new projects using big data technologies in area of fintech, digital marketing, IMI, etc.
- Lead project team to design, implement, test and deploy big data solutions using modern toolkits such as Hadoop, Spark, Elasticsearch, NoSQL, etc.
- Meet with customers to understand their business need and propose technical solutions.
- Mentor team member on software development.
- Master’s degree or above in the Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/ Information Engineering/Mathematics or related disciplines with 8+ years relevant experiences, or PhD with 6+ years’ experience.
- Expertise in building distributed system/enterprise/web/cloud applications with track record.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following technologies: Java/Scala/python, SQL/NoSQL database, Play framework.
- Experience in big-data technologies such as Hadoop, Kafka, Spark or similar distributed computation framework is a plus.
- Experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions is a plus.
- Experience with engineering tools such as bug tracking and source code control systems is a plus.
- Development experience with Agile Methodology.
- Experience using DevOps is a plus.
- Engineering management experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively and manage relationships with stakeholders coming from both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills; strong team spirit and interpersonal skills.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.