- Assist R&D director to initiate new data analytics projects with machine learning techniques in area of fintech, digital marketing, IMI, etc.
- Lead project team to conduct algorithm design and software implementation for various data analytics applications.
- Meet with customers to understand their business need and propose technical solutions.
- Mentor team member on analytics and modeling techniques.
- Master’s degree or above in the Computer Science/ engineering with 8+ years relevant experiences, or PhD with 5+ years’ experience.
- Expertise in product level data analytics solution development, familiar with machine learning and deep learning tools, and capable of software development management.
- Skilled with algorithm design and optimization, experienced on large scale data analytics.
- Deep understanding of models, feature engineering, feature selection, and other applied ML issues.
- Proficient in Python/R/Java/SQL.
- Engineering management experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively and manage relationships with stakeholders coming from both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills; strong team spirit and interpersonal skills.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.