- Assist the team leader to initiate projects on multimedia (image, video, and audio) data analytics with machine learning techniques.
- Lead project team to conduct algorithm design and software implementation for various data analytics applications.
- Coordinate the developer and testing team to ensure the algorithm meet design requirement and achieve development targets on time.
- Interface with customers to understand their business need, select the appropriate technology tools, and deliver with high quality.
- Master’s degree or above in the Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or relevant disciplines; 8+ years relevant experiences for Master Degree and 5+ years for PhD.
- Expertise in product level data analytics solution development, familiar with machine learning and deep learning tools, and capable of software development management.
- Skilled with algorithm design and optimization, experienced on large scale data analytics, understand cloud and mobile system architecture, as well as database fundamentals.
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills; strong team spirit and interpersonal skills.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.