- To assist the Director to understand requirements from industry and shape the R&D directions in visual intelligence areas.
- To lead the video processing and AI algorithm development and software implementation on CPU/GPU, embedded and dedicated hardware platforms.
- To develop advanced technology in relevant areas and establish a comprehensive patent portfolio for the IP protection.
- Master’s degree or above in the Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering or related disciplines; 8+ years relevant experiences for Master Degree and 5+ years for Ph.D.
- Proficiency in image processing, computer vision, machine learning and relevant areas with a good track record of leading R&D projects.
- Good knowledge and work experiences in software products on embedded/mobile/GPU/FPGA platforms; experiences in international patent and technology standardization is a plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills; Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible and outgoing character.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.