Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Responsible for the product designs of advanced semiconductor (including Si, SiC, GaN) based power modules, power systems, or energy storage systems, including all facets of the design flow, from schematics to layout, from component selection to final verification
- Develop leading-edge electric, electronics, thermal, mechanical, or materials solutions for different kinds of power modules, power systems, or energy storage systems for various smart city and industry 4.0 related applications
- Work with marketing and technology transfer team to prepare engineering prototypes and conduct on-site tests
- Degree holders (Bachelor/Master/Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or related fields with minimum of 3 years related experience
- Experiences in the package/module designs (e.g., electric, electronics, thermal, mechanical, or materials), power electronics products (e.g., DC/DC converters, AC/DC converters), or energy storage systems (e.g., battery module, pack, AGV)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, a good team player
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.