- Provide wide-ranging support to the Talent Acquisition team on the administration of recruitment activities including but not limited to job postings, work visa application, audits, panel interview logistics, career events co-ordinations, managing and filing of confidential information etc;
- Proactively follow-up assignments to effectively fulfil deadlines and commitments;
- Maintain confidential records and files to perform regular hiring analytics and report compilations with accuracy and timely distribution;
- Fulfil other ad hoc projects and requests as directed by Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, Business or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar capacity in sizable organizations.
- Track record in employment visa administration is a definite advantage.
- Comprehension of the HK Employment Ordinance and other related regulations.
- Desk research capability and communications on data searching, collection and presentation.
- Absolute integrity in keeping confidential information.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Resourceful team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills; able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both spoken and written.
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing.
- General knowledge of human resources, IT, and accounting is a plus while knowledge in data management tool such as VLOOKUP & Pivot table in Excel is an advantage.
- Lives ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.