- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to all ASTRIANs according to ITFS’s SLA
- Provide endpoint computer system upgrade, image creation, and application testing as per ITFS standard
- Define, maintain and support the overall IT implementation for hardware and software
- Ensure services provided to our end-users meet the ITFS SLA and all IT security and governance are strictly enforced
- Maintain IT department hardware and software inventory with complete accuracy
- Provide support and assistance to IT projects as necessary
- Prepare ITFS announcement and notice to all ASTRIANs for management review and approval
- Provide assistance to support the service contracts renewal process
- Provide assistance to ensure all project and process documentation is up-to-date
- Perform other duties as assigned as the manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related disciplines
- At least 2 years or above professional working experience
- Experience in supporting Microsoft 365
- Experience in public Cloud services and user mobile devices management is a plus
- Can-do attitude providing excellent customer service
- Must be a team player with excellent communications skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.