Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to all ASTRIANs according to ITFS’s SLA
- Provide endpoint computer system upgrade, image creation and application testing as per ITFS standard
- Define, maintain and support the overall IT implementation for hardware and software
- Ensure services provided to our end users meet the ITFS SLA and all IT security and governance are strictly enforced
- Maintain IT department hardware and software inventory with complete accuracy
- Provide support and assistance to IT projects as necessary
- Prepare ITFS announcement and notice to all ASTRIANs for management review and approval
- Provide assistance to support the service contracts renewal process
- Provide assistance to ensure all project and process documentation are up-to-date
- Perform other duties as assigned as the manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related disciplines
- At least 2 years or above professional working experience
- Experience in supporting Microsoft 365
- Experience in public Cloud services and user mobile devices management is a plus
- Can do attitude providing excellent customer service
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
For Application, please email [email protected] quoting the Ref. No. with an updated detailed resume. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.