- Helpdesk services and user technical support: technical support to users covering OA products, hardware and software problem fix, voice and data communications etc.
- Organize and involve infrastructure project, manage with vendor to deploy new network infrastructure technology.
- IT operations: monitoring of system equipment status, data backup and recovery.
- Maintain and safeguard IT inventory, and uphold of security policy.
- Maintain good communication with users for feedbacks on IT services and application systems.
- Prepare documentation on computer use and sending announcements out to internal users.
- University degree or above in IT, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3-5 years or more of IT helpdesk and network infrastructure experience, preferably in substantial size of network environment.
- Must have hands-on experience in Windows, VOIP system and platform.
- Proven experience in infrastructure and network project experience to participate the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, and/or products.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language and strong customer service orientation.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.