- Support tool development and internal process for sales management.
- Monitor and tracking on sales figures and provide reporting.
- Coordination on customers appointment and visits.
- Support sales and market analysis.
- Assist in ITF and internal process administrative task as assign.
- Ad-hoc project task as assigned.
- University Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in any discipline.
- Individual with 3 years’ experience in business administration or related discipline.
- Organized individual.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge in office.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Officer, Business Development.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.