Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Recruit talents in the market for ASTRI through proactive sourcing and advanced sourcing techniques on social media platforms
- Develop and implement effective hiring strategy and tools for successful talent acquisition
- Manage end-to-end recruitment by collaborating with internal stakeholders, line managers, and candidates to ensure quality hires
- Execute talent acquisition programs including Project Internship, Summer Internship, talent pool building, and employer brandings such as ASTRI Day, Career Talk, Campus Recruitment, and Job Fair
- Support ASTRI’s Global Outreach initiatives targeting the World’s TOP 100 universities to attract, identify and acquire high-quality tech talents for ASTRI
- Coordinate and assist for Talent Acquisition Administration and Program Administration
- Prepare management report and data analytics on hiring matrix
- Execute ad hoc projects and assignments as directed by the department leader
- Bachelor’s Degree or above with a minimum of 3 years end-to-end direct talent acquisition-related recruitment experience from a recruitment agency or corporate setting. More experienced candidates would be considered for Assistant Manager/ Manager role
- Track record in recruiting high-tech or engineering positions
- A proactive, motivated, responsible, and positive individual with a strong sense of ownership
- Good common sense and judgment with a solution-driven and result-oriented mentality
- A self-motivated team player who works well independently in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills. Able to engage stakeholders in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks concurrently;
- Proven social networking proficiency and being passionate about people and talent
- An effective communicator with good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
For Application, please email [email protected] quoting the Ref. No. with an updated detailed resume. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.