- Handle daily accounting duties including process payments, reimbursement requests and payment vouchers.
- Prepare accounting reconciliations, month-end closing schedules and departmental reports.
- Prepare financial and management reporting.
- Confirm funding according to internal policies and procedures.
- Prepare the subsidiary accounts.
- Maintenance fixed assets register.
- Perform year-end closing activities, support statutory audit and tax filing.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in sizable organizations, audit experience is a definite advantage.
- Attentive to meticulous rules and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
- Self-initiative and able to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Familiar with accounting rules and taxation policies in PRC.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge in FLEX accounting system is an advantage.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.