- Manage the Central Office Administration Services department to ensure the efficient running of the department on a daily basis.
- Provide high quality support to the Chief Administrative Officer and handle correspondence and assignments as assigned
- Handle the liaison and coordination with internal and external parties for matters relating to the Central Office Administration Services department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in an office administration with sizable organizations, of which at least 5 years at a managerial level. Current/prior working experience gained from a public organization is a plus.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English & Chinese, Mandarin is a must.
- Excellent computer literacy in MS applications including Chinese word processing.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail-minded and self-motivated.
- Live ASTRI values.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 7 April 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.