- Design and maintain IT network infrastructure and architecture in accordance with the business strategies and security requirements.
- Provide technical advices and governance in network infrastructure and security for business and infrastructure projects.
- Review and improve network design, core network equipment and systems operation and solve network infrastructure related issues.
- Formulate policy/process to fulfill regulatory, internal control requirements and ISO 27001, and ISO 9001 requirement.
- Improve productivity and reduce system administration overhead by using innovative technology.
- Vendor and service contract management, including all HW and SW maintenance agreement. Initiate contract review, price negotiation with service vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in IT, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 8 years or more of IT Infrastructure/operation experience, with at least 3-years in supervisory / managerial position, preferably in substantial size of system pool/data center.
- Professional experience and qualifications on network system and security system is preferred, such as CCNP, CISSP, CISA and so on.
- Good knowledge of networking (TCP/IP), WLAN, DNS, WINS, DHCP, TCP/IP, firewall, proxy & Cisco LAN switching.
- Exposure to various network systems, OS, server operations, Firewall, VMWare, VoIP Telephony, Mobile Device Management and security protection systems.
- Familiar with ISO 27001 protocol, developing and implementing IT control and log management process.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.