- Implement company’s marketing strategy, seek for new collaboration opportunities in China and develop new customers in Fintech, NGN, IMI, HealthTech, CNERC and Smart City.
- Commercialize company’s technologies to the potential customers in the industrial.
- Build and maintain relationship with local government customers.
- Support company’s joint-lab and industry consortium in Shenzhen.
- Work closely with the technical teams to provide the timely and efficiently technical supports to customers.
- Work closely with the administration and business teams to close the business cases and provide the administrative supports.
- Bachelor degree or above in Marketing, Business, Engineering or related disciplines.
- 3+ years relevant experiences for Bachelor Degree, 2+ years relevant experiences for Master Degree.
- Experience in business strategy planning & implementation, large event organization and technology/product promotion is a must.
- Experience in government and industry key players connection will be a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua) is a must.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skill, and be willing to travel.
- Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
- The work location is in Shenzhen.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.