- Assist the Director of Technical Marketing and Strategic Partnership to formulate promotion strategies, manage collaborative partnership projects with universities, quangos and industry associations, and develop new strategic alliances for the products you support
- B2B market intelligence—be familiar with B2B buying process
- Understand the competitive landscape in either one or more subject areas such as Smart City, FinTech, Intelligent Manufacturing, HealthTech and Application Specific Integrated Circuits
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our R&D and client development teams
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the marketing plan
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works
- Own the coordination and execution of technology webinars, seminars, workshops, events, guest visits and partnership developments and corresponding presentation delivery, competitor analysis and procurement exercise
- Deliver robust presentation to corporate, government, business and academic leaders
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic / Computer / Information Engineering or Computer Science or related disciplines.
- At least 6-8 years of product / technology marketing, sales engineering or/and field application engineering experience in direct client-facing and market-facing role.
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel & Word) and CRM tools is highly preferred.
- Familiar with LinkedIn is highly preferred.
- A strong public speaker to present technology clearly, speak well and confidently.
- A solid writer is highly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and management skills.
- Responsible, self-motivated and passionate about Technology.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Lives ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.