- Plan the monthly online and offline activities, manage and execute the campaigns across multiple channels for ASTRI; optimize campaigns across all marketing platforms to achieve designated business goals.
- Support the organization of technology seminars, workshops, events, guest visits and partnership developments.
- Establish collaborations among internal and external stakeholders.
- Translate technical capabilities into marketing stories and prepare relevant contents.
- Interface with Business Development and R&D teams as facilitator for technical marketing initiatives.
- Manage and liaise with suppliers such as designers and agencies for ASTRI best interest.
- Other relevant duties driven by business demands.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any disciplines with 6+ years’ experience in product marketing and/or event marketing in technology sector.
- Experience in dealing and liaising with government accounts and/or universities will be desirable.
- Accountable, detail-minded and creative problem-solver and executor with proven track records in successful launching of remarkable events and impactful strategic partnerships.
- Digital savvy will be strong plus.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and operate within budgetary and timeline constraints.
- Experience in leading cocreation workshop using inclusive design thinking or sprint process will be desirable.
- Highly result-oriented, team-oriented, excellent presentation, communication, liaison, negotiation and interpersonal skills with positive can-do attitudes.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is needed.
- Experience in managing social media and/or digital marketing agencies will be strong plus.
- Knowledge in inbound marketing (such as Hubspot), iMovie and Photoshop are plus.
- Strong knowledge in digital marketing across multiple channels, demonstrate hands-on experience with paid search (AdWords experience) are plus.
- Lives ASTRI values.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.