- Identify latest Internet software technologies and services.
- Define software specification & design software architecture.
- Manage software development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering with 8+ years of experience, or Master's degree with 5+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area.
- Experience in software development management.
- Experience in cloud computing development.
- Experience in Web application and server development.
- Experience in development for enterprise IT Infrastructure.
- Proficiency in Java, C, C++, Visual Basic.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 August 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.