- Facilitate ASTRI’s public mission initiatives, including leading and running company campaigns to improve ASTRI’s brand name and improve Hong Kong’s I&T research ecosystem, corporate social responsibilities (CSR) and related programmes
- Cultivate collaborations proactively with the Hong Kong I&T ecosystem including universities/institutions, semi-government organizations, government quangos, ecosystem partners, and stakeholders to highlight ASTRI’s capacity in applied research and product commercialization
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and run the Public Mission, Public Affairs, and Corporate Communications functions to enhance media coverage and connection. Reinforce positive publicity across traditional and digital media in Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area.
- Initiate engaging messages to promote ASTRI strength in high technology and thought leadership. Uplift ASTRI’s reputation in the high-tech arena and general markets.
- Handle press releases, internal newsletters, and related communications
- Monitor closely social media sentiments and their potential impact on the ASTRI brand. Coordinate internal efforts for crisis management
- Institute a positive company culture in ASTRI through engaging communications with employees
- Support ad hoc corporate initiatives, online and offline, assigned by the Department Head
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Journalism, Communications, Business, Marketing, or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience (for manager role) and in related disciplines. Candidates with less experience may also be considered as Senior Officer
- Work experience in CSR, public mission, crisis management, and media from scalable organizations. Exposure in the public sector is a plus.
- Proficient in engaging PR agencies, market researchers, and related service providers
- An effective communicator, impeccable copywriter and presenter who is passionate, innovative, and prolific in English and Chinese
- Proficient in translating technical ideas into storytelling for technical and non-technical audiences
- A proactive problem-solver good at work prioritization and beating deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Mature, meticulous, well-organized, and observant in managing stakeholders in a complex context
- A positive, flexible team player with a can-do spirit and solution-driven mentality
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.