- Create Digital Media and Content Strategy. Curate and publish meaningful and engaging stories leveraging corporate news and Technology research-based informative.
- Update, upgrade and maintain the ASTRI’s Website and Mobile site, making sure that its design and content is adhered to corporate brand standards, meet all required compliance and schedule.
- Closely collaborative with firmwide cross-functional teams, and external agencies and digital designers (graphics, UX/UI). Work seamlessly with TM which is responsible to articulate technical capabilities into marketing-ready sharable materials. Implement high quality content and materials.
- As a knowledgeable PA team member, to gather and share information and behaves in a professional, communicative, earnest and consulting manner.
- Drive monthly digital media and PR activities, manage digital media campaigns; achieve optimization for efficiency, and achieve targeted brand and communications goals; Provide regular update and editorial calendar to all stakeholders.
- A Digital Media communications expert responsible for online advertising, website, mobile app, social media, digital creative & production, data analytics. Manage a content and photo & visuals pool.
- Create a digital media dash board that monitors, tracks and to report digital campaign results and recommendations.
- Manage digital media budgeting, accurate accounting.
- Support and attend PA related PA events, guest visits, media relations developments and attend external events to create content.
- Ad hoc projects as directed by CMO and department head.
- Degree or above in Marketing/PR/communications, event management, journalism, marketing, translations or related disciplines.
- At least 10 years’ working experience in Marketing, Communications, Branding and with a focus on Digital and Social Media – either in a public/private corporate environment or in an agency, ideally from the technology sector.
- Experienced in website management, PR using traditional and new media. Expert in data analytics, produce data-backed media performance reports and media recommendations. Knowledge in KOL (influencers) as part of new media strategy.
- Suitable candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager.
- Possess excellent writing and communications skills with media, government officials and influencers, and especially digital and social media effective copy writing.
- Knowledge in internal communication, events such as staff townhalls and ad-hoc projects. Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Pleasant, independent and self-motivated, able to work under pressure and tight timelines.
- Microsoft Office competency.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition by email. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.