- Develop and implement internal communications plans and initiatives to assist in building a positive and sustainable culture
- Engage in major corporate event planning and execution to showcase ASTRI’s technology capabilities, products, and services as well as corporate brand attributes
- Engage in developing and implementing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programmes and initiatives to strengthen ASTRI’s position as a responsible corporate citizen and improve employee morale
- Get conversant with and assist in ensuring the PA and Corporate Communications team as well as the CMO’s office is in compliance with ISO policy and adhere to Procurement, Accounting, and related processes
- Handle ad hoc projects and initiatives as directed by the Head of Public Affairs and Corporate Communications
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Communications, Business Management, Marketing, or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in an agency or corporate environment
- Proven track record in project management and being able to lead/manage multiple projects at the same time
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, both spoken and written, and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with a proven track record of performing and excelling in teams.
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.