It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Develop and drive Public Relations / media strategies and initiatives to promote the vision, mission and the role of ASTRI
- Plan, produce and create content for C-level speech, press conference, press releases and media interview
- Initiate, plan and execute Public Relations events and press conference
- Proactively identify media opportunities for positive exposure
- Manage / respond to media inquiries and interview requests in a timely and effective manner.
- Working with Head of Department to identify potential crisis issues from different channels, prepare necessary public relations plans for crisis management
- Monitor ASTRI and industry news plus sharing daily news summaries with management
- Handle ad hoc projects as directed by the supervisor.
- University degree holder or above.
- Minimum 6 years of public affairs / media relations / Corporate Communications experience.
- Strong network with local media is a definite advantage.
- Exceptional writing skills in both Chinese and English.
- Good command in spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels.
- Energetic, self-motivated, resourceful and result oriented.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.