- Project manage PA activities for on strategy, on budget and on time delivery
- Maintain brand assets, collateral, photo and media library
- Procurement and vendor management for ISO compliance and delivery quality
- Maintenance of internal and external communications platforms, including intranet, website and eDM
- Develop brand contents by creating or ensuring consistent and strategically aligned corporate narratives.
- Execute content deployment plans and campaigns for digital communication channels including corporate website and social media channels.
- Collation of digital performance reports for measurement of success
- Coordinate and collaborate with technology divisions for the delivery of marketing, branding and communication strategies.
- Support the CMO and other teams in special strategic projects and major events as assigned.
- Degree or above in Business, Marketing, Economics, Communications or related disciplines.
- At least 6 years progressive experience of brand management, marketing or PR, with specific exposure to internal and/or digital marketing.
- Solid experience in brand management, digital marketing, corporate communications, content development and copy editing.
- Experienced and capable handling stakeholders’ relations and vendors management skills is preferable.
- Experience in technology marketing experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong English language ability; Chinese language ability is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.