- Coordinate the planning and execution of Innovation and Technology Fund (ITF) R&D projects from proposal preparation to post-project evaluation, at cooperate level;
- Work with R&D teams in carrying out project planning, project vetting, project progress and final reporting;
- Work with R&D teams in project document preparations for committee reviews/meetings, business case reviews and collaborations;
- Facilitate the communications between R&D teams and other entities/organizations, such as Technology Committee (TC) and Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC), in handling various project planning and management affairs;
- Work with internal administrative departments such as accounting, human resource, client development, marketing on project development affairs; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or above in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 6 years of related experience. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Experience in management of government-funded R&D project or public-sector funded R&D project is an advantage;
- With professional certification of Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PRINCE2® Practitioner or Six Sigma Green Belt is preferred;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Lives ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.