- Lead complex procurement activities and ensure compliance with the related policies and procedures;
- Drive the procurement process and interact with users to determine best approach to supply market and with good quality of work;
- Provide professional direction, guidance and support on procurement matters to all staff throughout the organization;
- Lead and manage tendering process with professional and high ethical standard;
- Negotiate with vendors on price and business terms;
- Assist in ad-hoc procurement related projects and report analysis to senior management, if required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, purchasing/logistics, supply chain management or related disciplines;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in purchasing for equipment, materials or services;
- Experience in purchase contract drafting, commodity/category management and/or strategic sourcing;
- Good command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Flexible, dynamic, strong minded and detail-orientated;
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- High integrity, able to work under pressure and self-motivated;
- Experience in government or government-related entity, a plus;
- Proficiency in Excel e.g. Pivot table, VLOOKUP and;
- Experience in ERP system, a plus;
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. This position will be open until it is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.