- Provide support to manage a portfolio of business applications and identify improvement opportunities as necessary
- Partner with business stakeholders, external vendors as well as various IT teams to provide a strategic view on the overall IT Application architecture
- Review, design, develop and implement the overall revamp of existing legacy applications
- Implement DevOps and agile methodology where necessary
- Clearly document all new and refreshed applications as required
- Effectively work with external vendors as necessary
- Degree holder or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related disciplines with a minimum of 6 years of IT development experience. Candidates with fewer experience may also be considered.
- Solid understanding of SDLC and/or agile software delivery methodology and strong knowledge on software development and testing
- Ability to work independently under pressure to meet business objective
- Experience in supporting large-scale enterprise systems is a plus
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese required
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.