- Design and maintain IT system infrastructure and architecture in accordance with the business strategy.
- Provide technical advices and planning on server operation, network infrastructure and security for business and infrastructure projects.
- Review and improve network design, core network equipment and systems operation and solve network infrastructure related issues.
- Formulate policy/process to fulfill regulatory and internal control requirements.
- Develop Information Security Policy procedures as requirements of ISO 27001, and ISO 9001.
- Control and maintain ISO documentation; and conduct user training on implementation.
- Improve productivity and reduce system administration overhead by using innovative technology.
- Vendor and service contract management, including all HW and SW maintenance agreement. Initiate contract review, price negotiation with service vendors.
- Prepare the cost allocation reports for IT service and maintenance.
- University degree or above in IT, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 8 years or more of IT Infrastructure/operation experience, with at least 3-years in supervisory / managerial position, preferably in substantial size of system pool/data center.
- Professional experience and qualifications on network system and security system is preferred, such as CCNP, CISSP, CISA and so on.
- Good knowledge of networking (TCP/IP), WLAN, DNS, WINS, DHCP, TCP/IP, firewall, proxy & Cisco LAN switching.
- Exposure to various network systems, OS, server operations, Firewall, VMWare, VoIP Telephony, Mobile Device Management and security protection systems.
- Familiar with ISO 27001 protocol, developing and implementing IT control and log management process.
- Hands on experience on virtualization/cloud implementation and operation is preferable.
- Solid exposure in recognized project management principles, methods, best practices, standards and procedures.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skill, good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. This position will be open until it is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.