- Manage in-house IP procedures covering invention review, patent drafting, patent filing and patent maintenance.
- Support procedure compliance.
- Conduct prior art search and claim analysis.
- Work with inventors and patent agents.
- Support in-house patent review committee meetings.
- Manage patent budgets and expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Science or Engineering. Higher degree is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 years relevant work experience or Master’s degree with 3 years relevant work experience.
- Qualified or part-qualified patent agent is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 1 May 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.