- Work closely with technical leader and business developer to facilitate project deliverables and partnership
- Work with technical leader to define detailed planning for the resources, tasks, deliverables, milestone schedule and prepare materials for new project proposals
- Work with technical leader to monitor project execution, update project status, general progress report to management team
- Project management related matters such as quality control activities, ISO procedures, integration of research documents, development report review, etc.
- Manage project funds and budgeted project expenditures according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Coordinate customers, internal departments and third parties / vendors for the execution of projects
- Perform project budget control, procurement, quality assurance and other administrative work
- Ph.D. holder or Master degree in management, business or related field with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Strong experience in applying and managing government-funded R&D projects or public-sector funded R&D projects.
- With professional certification of Project Management Professional (PMP)® or PRINCE2® Practitioner is a must.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.