- Easy 5G Platform and development – Perform R&D under easy 5G platform and work with R&D directors to engage, develop and execute new projects with the consideration of Easy 5G Platform enhancement. Collaborate with different stakeholders within ASTRI and external partners to enrich and promote Easy 5G Platform. ASTRI’s “Easy 5G” is a platform which aims to support the SME’s, start-ups and ecosystem partners to unleash the 5G potentials:
- An open and cost-effective solution enabling applications for public and private networks.
- Both 5G Base Station and 5G Core can be tailored to meet the needs of different industries and applications.
- Project Collaboration – Perform R&D collaborations and assist COM leaders on continuous improvement in managing collaborations. Working with partners in schedule planning and tracking, managing schedule risk and inter-dependencies by active co-ordination with R&D team, customers and collaborating parties
- Project routine – Perform project R&D and facilitate smooth coordination and organization of project/team activities, meetings and ad hoc functional events
- COM technology promotion – Perform COM R&D and take part to drive COM technology promotion and dissemination activities, including MWC, PT/Expo
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Ph.D. holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with minimum 10 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- In-depth knowledge and insights in communication technologies, in particularly, 5G wireless systems and standards are preferable
- Extensive knowledge in 5G industry and ecosystem landscape is a plus
- Have strong communications and presentation skills are preferable
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.