- Provide full range of professional HR services including but not limited to C&B management, employment administration, staff cost budgeting and performance management.
- Formulate, review and implement HR policies and procedures in alignment with organization’s direction and legislation requirement.
- Manage the HR operations, including but not limited to payroll and fringe benefits administration, tax reporting, and supervise the continuous development and enhancement of HR Information System.
- Propose and lead C&B projects/programs (such as grading and pay structure review, annual salary review, etc) to support business needs, and deliver briefing/training sessions for major programs independently.
- Review and streamline processes to achieve operational efficiency and support future business growth.
- Develop consistent and practical HR advice and solutions on HR issues.
- Participate in any other assignments / projects as requested by the supervisor.
- University degree holder preferably in Human Resources Management, English Studies or related disciplines.
- Not less than 6-8 years of working experience in the human resources area, of which 3 years in C&B function with sizeable companies, preferably in public organization. Candidate with less experience will be considered for the Assistant Manager post.
- Well versed with prevailing trends of HR systems and HR practices.
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislations.
- Well organized, meticulous and is good at multitasking.
- A team player with tactful interpersonal and leadership skills with a can-do attitude.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.