- Provide full range of professional HR services including but not limited to manpower planning, rewards management, performance management and staff relations;
- Formulate, review and implement HR policies and procedures in alignment with organization’s direction and legislation requirement;
- Manage the C&B operations such as payroll and fringe benefits administration, tax reporting, and C&B projects such as annual salary review and performance management exercise;
- Review and streamline processes to achieve operational efficiency and support future business growth;
- Develop consistent and practical HR advice and solutions on HR issues;
- Deliver briefing/training sessions for major HR programs independently.
- University degree holder preferably in Human Resources Management, English Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in the human resources area, of which at least 5 years in supervisory position with sizeable companies, preferably in public organization.
- Well versed with prevailing HR systems and practices.
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislations .
- Well organized, meticulous and is good at multitasking.
- A team player with tactful interpersonal and leadership skills with a can-do attitude.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 2 November 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.