It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Provide a full range of professional HR services including but not limited to manpower and department budgeting, rewards and benefits management, and staff relations
- Assist in the formulation, review and implementation of HR policies and procedures in alignment with the organization’s direction and legislative requirement
- Manage the annual and ad hoc processes such as annual pay review, market surveys and benchmarking, performance bonus distribution
- Provide support in HR projects/programs (such as grading and pay structure review, performance management system review, etc.) and deliver briefing/training sessions for major programs independently
- Manage the HR management information system and lead the budget exercise for staff costs and department activities and projects
- Review and streamline processes to achieve operational efficiency and support future business growth
- Develop consistent and practical advice and solutions on HR issues
- Participate in any other assignments / projects as requested by the supervisor
- University degree holder preferably in Human Resources Management, English Studies or related disciplines
- Not less than 6 years of working experience in the human resources area, of which 3 years in managerial position with sizeable companies, preferably in public organization. Candidate with less experience may be considered for the Assistant Manager post
- Well versed with prevailing trends of HR systems and HR practices
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislations
- Well organized, meticulous and is good at multitasking
- A team player with tactful interpersonal and leadership skills with a can-do attitude
- High proficiency in written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.