- Develop, implement and maintain an effective financial modelling to support project planning and cash flow forecasting
- Partner with Accounting, R&D and Project Planning to consolidate financial and operational performance trends
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analysis
- Prepare reports and presentations to management regarding the findings and recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting or Finance
- At least 6 years’ working experience in financial analysis, management accounting or other relevant experience
- Experienced in project management is a must
- Excellent in MS Excel and MS Access
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- A good team player with a can-do attitude
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.