- Perform due diligence, financial analysis and modelling and risk assessment of technology commercialization and business transactions.
- Assist R&D teams in deal structuring and terms negotiation with the customers.
- Review the business cases, technology transfer contracts and related documents to ensure the compliance of government’s requirements, policies and guidelines are in place.
- Perform other ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, business administration or relevant disciplines with 5+ years of experience in finance, business analysis or transaction services.
- Big 4 managerial experience is preferable.
- Knowledge and experience in high tech industry will be a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill. Sound business judgement and ability to synthesize, analyze and present the business case in a professional manner.
- Self-motivator and good team player who can work under tight deadlines and ad hoc requests.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Attentive to details and compliance.
- Proficiency in both written & spoken English and Putonghua.
- Lives ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition by email. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.