- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial duties and company secretarial related compliance work (e.g. prepare draft resolutions, file relevant forms with Companies Registry, and records keeping) for the Company and its subsidiaries
- Handle day-to-day compliance activities
- Organise board and committee meetings, including preparation of meeting agenda, meeting papers and other meeting materials
- Attend board and board committee meetings and prepare accurate and succinct meeting minutes within a reasonable time frame
- Assist to review corporate governance practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Corporate Governance or related disciplines
- Member of The Chartered Governance Institute / The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries is highly preferred
- A minimum of 6 years of company secretarial experience or related experience is highly preferred
- Able to draft accurate and succinct meeting minutes within a reasonable time frame
- Hands-on experience in dealing with regulatory bodies. Good knowledge in corporate governance requirements, Companies Ordinance, statutory and regulatory requirements in dealing with compliance issues
- Strong organizational, planning and administration skills
- Attention to details, unquestioned discretion in maintaining confidentiality
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Conversational Mandarin would be an advantage
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Hands-on computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese word-processing
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.