- Handle corporate secretarial and administrative duties, including but not limited to, arranging board and committee meetings, preparing and publishing meeting minutes, scheduling activities, and organizing records and archives.
- Provide a wide range of administrative support for Management. Coordinate meetings, activities, and communications efficiently and accurately.
- Maintain confidential records and files, compile regular reports and ad hoc presentations when necessary.
- Follow-up prioritized items to ensure deadlines are met. Perform other ad hoc duties where necessary.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies, Corporate Governance, Language Studies or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 6 years of working experience is required.
- Excellent English writing skills required for drafting accurate and succinct meeting minutes. Strong business acumen with hands on experience in MS Office required.
- Experience in being an executive assistant or a business manager in a sizable organization is a definite advantage.
- A person of high integrity who can be entrusted to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills. Able to work in a fast pace dynamic environment.
- Membership of The Chartered Governance Institute / The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries is an advantage but not essential.
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.