- Execute commercialization strategies devised by upper management, explore targeting industries for potential accounts and report consultation findings regarding industries’ expectations in Hong Kong and China.
- Forge strong relationships with potential and existing customers in Hong Kong and China by initiating productive technical evaluations among customers and ASTRI R&D teams, follow through with customer’s status to maintain continual interactions between the two parties and develop business cases and implement them with different business models, such as technology licensing, contract service, etc.
- Handle business development activities such as collecting and updating customer information, responding to customer business enquiries, preparing proposal, contracts, orders follow up.
- Bachelor graduate with a minimum 6 years of work experience in marketing / strategy / business development in the technology area. Engineer background will be a plus.
- Working experience in semiconductor and/or electronics industry and/or integrated circuit (IC) design service company in Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area is a plus.
- Possess strong organizing, presentation, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Self-initiative, thorough, proactive with aggressive working attitude and able to work independently.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Frequent travel to China is required.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.