- Responsible for business development on sensor related technology.
- Understand the needs and trends of HK, Greater Bay Area and worldwide market on the smart manufacturing technology and perform market study & competitive analysis, strategy planning & implementation, promotion materials preparation & activity organization, etc.
- Acquire upstream suppliers and downstream customers of sensor and smart manufacturing to explore new business opportunities and implement them with different business models, such as technology licensing, contract service, etc.
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects from initiation to completion.
- Ad-hoc project task as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 7 years of working experience in sales / business development / marketing in the technology area. Engineer background will be a plus. Candidates with less experience will also be considered.
- Working experience in optical and/or electronics industry and/or smart factory in Greater Bay Area is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Self-initiative, thorough, proactive with aggressive working attitude and able to work independently with a strong business acumen and a strategic mindset.
- Good presentation, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Frequent travel to China is required.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.