- Assist the Department Head and the Senior Manager to create and manage the branding and digital communication strategy. Curate and publish meaningful and engaging stories leveraging corporate news and Technology research-based information.
- Update, upgrade and maintain the layout design and architecture of ASTRI’s Website, making sure that its design and content are adhered to corporate brand standards, meet all required compliance and schedule.
- Closely collaborative with firmwide cross-functional teams, and external agencies, and digital designers. Work seamlessly with related departments which are responsible to articulate technical capabilities into marketing-ready sharable materials. Deliver high-quality content and materials.
- As a knowledgeable digital marketing team member, to gather and share information and behaves in a professional, communicative, earnest, and consulting manner.
- Drive monthly digital media and PR activities, manage digital media campaigns; achieve optimization for efficiency, and achieve targeted brand and communications goals; provide regular updates and editorial calendar to all stakeholders.
- Being a digital media communications expert responsible for online advertising, website, mobile app, social media, digital creative and production, data analytics. Manage content and photo and visuals pool.
- Create a digital media dashboard that monitors, tracks, and report digital campaign results and recommendations.
- Manage digital media budgeting, accurate accounting.
- Support the Senior Manager to plan and implement corporate-level events, government official and VVIP guest visits, media relations developments and attend external events to create content.
- Ad hoc projects as directed by the Department Head and Senior Manager.
- Degree or above in Marketing/PR/communications, event management, journalism, marketing, translations, or related disciplines.
- At least 6 years working experience in Marketing, Communications, Branding and with a focus on Digital and Social Media – either in a public/private corporate environment or in an agency, ideally from the technology sector.
- Experienced in website management, PR using traditional and new media. Expert in data analytics, produce data-backed media performance reports and media recommendations. Knowledge in KOL (influencers) and social media PR as part of new media strategy.
- Possess excellent writing and communications skills with media, government officials and influencers, and especially digital and social media effective copywriting.
- Knowledge in internal communication, large-scale events, and ad-hoc corporate-level projects. Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Pleasant, independent, and self-motivated, able to work under pressure and tight timelines.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage, and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.